• Show
Clear All
  • alintatoc
    Bimmer Rookie
    • Jan 2006
    • Lahti

auto carpet

hy guys
    where can I find auto carpets for a Bmw 316 here in Finland? Is there any online shop in Finland which sells car carpets?
    thanks in advance!

• Damien83
    Bimmer Fanatic
    • Oct 2004
    • Seinäjoki

Originally posted by alintatoc
    hy guys
    where can I find auto carpets for a Bmw 316?
    Hi.
    It depends where are you from. Ebay works well in any country. Of course one good option is to buy them from BMW Dealer (surprisingly prise is reasonable, can't tell exact) - then you can be sure that they fit right and material is durable.

Comment

• alintatoc
      Bimmer Rookie
      • Jan 2006
      • Lahti

Originally posted by Damien83
      Hi.
      It depends where are you from. Ebay works well in any country. Of course one good option is to buy them from BMW Dealer (surprisingly prise is reasonable, can't tell exact) - then you can be sure that they fit right and material is durable.
      I thought that there is some website in Finland which sells this kind of auto stuff.
      I live in Lahti. I will ask in Lahti in a Bmw Dealer to see the prices if you told me that they are not so high...
      thanks!

Comment

• orange-tuning
        Newbiemmer
        • Apr 2006
        • Bavaria - Germany

Originally posted by alintatoc
        I thought that there is some website in Finland which sells this kind of auto stuff.
        I live in Lahti. I will ask in Lahti in a Bmw Dealer to see the prices if you told me that they are not so high...
        thanks!

If you want to have some good quality velours floor mats, then I can pm you some pics and prices.
        [email protected]
        www.orange-tuning.de

Comment

• Damien83
          Bimmer Fanatic
          • Oct 2004
          • Seinäjoki

I assume that you don't understand Finnish language so well, but still I think that this topic can be very helpfull to you:
          http://www.btcf.fi/forum/showthread.php?t=54740
          It's a list of shops/online shops that sells bmw-related spare- and tuningparts. Notice that all of shops are NOT in Finland.

With little patience and online Finnish-English-Finnish dictionary you can find many interesting products.
          Last edited by Damien83; 29-04-2006, 17:46.

Comment

• alintatoc
            Bimmer Rookie
            • Jan 2006
            • Lahti

thanks for the info and for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢